Thomas Electric Trains
View My Cart
Visit our Store
EMAIL SIGNUP | ABOUT US | SHIPPING INFO | MORE TRAINS...
|O-SCALE TURNTABLE|| |
In the steam era, many railroads used turntables to turn locomotives for their next journey. Railroads still use turntables to assist in the maintenance of diesel locos and rolling stock. Based on a Santa Fe prototype, Atlas O has realistically duplicated its above ground details, so adding a working turntable has never been simpler. What's more, everything is included for easy tabletop installation.
- Table diameter: 24"
- Proven Geneva-gearing for positive indexing
- Can be used for both 3 rail and 2 rail operation
- Will run on AC or DC power
- Compatible with Lionel Trainmaster Command Control
- Molded in appropriate colors
- Complete hook-up instructions
- Added details
- Easy tabletop installation
- Motor Drive included in box for smooth and easy operation